IMPORTANT: Extended Maintenance, February 27th, 2011

_Hiatus_
    Head Moderator

Male Gemini Posts : 113

IMPORTANT: Extended Maintenance, February 27th, 2011

Post by _Hiatus_ on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Melanie and I are currently working on the forums, changing both the appearance and the layout of the site in order to serve our members better. Although we have lost most of our posts (but not our post counts), there are also new forums available to you all, including member's only areas. There will be changes to the rank system, including the Trusted Members, we will let you know about these changes when they are implemented.

As the site is currently under heavy construction, you may have difficulty navigating while we are working (missing buttons, strange layouts, ect. ect.). If you encounter this, try again in a minute, or click the logo at the top of the page to take you home. We hope for your patience in this, we did not want to close the site while we are working on it, as we currently do not know when it will be done (neither of us are savvy with CSS), and this is the price that we'll have to pay for it.

Hopefully, this maintenance will go smoothly. I will update this thread if there is anything more to say in the near future.

I overdosed on Vitamins a long time ago.
    I'm the head moderator here. Hi.

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:33 am